The Right Choice For Valuable Asset Purchases
Global Trust Depository (GTD) offers paymaster services to all foreign and domestic clients. We assist our clients in various dealings, while being compliant with all Federal authorities such as the U.S. Treasury Department and Homeland Security.
GTD acts as a neutral third party to receive funds, which will be placed in escrow, from any transaction between two separate individuals or businesses. Placing funds in escrow with GTD reduces the risk to both buyers and sellers in large value transactions, while assuring the seller that sufficient funds are available for payment, and it allows the buyer to receive title to the assets in question.
Paperwork must include the following for all parties seeking to employ the services of GTD as a paymaster and escrow provider:
- A copy of valid drivers license and/or passport
- Complete IRS form W-9 for U.S. citizens involved
- For non U.S. citizens: Completed IRS form W-8BEN
- Copy of all transactional documents, including payment agreement
- Recorded report of pending dealings that Global Trust Depository is involved with